Here is the little wild Birthday Boy! Can you tell we really need a haircut??? Hopefully we will be visiting Ronda this week to get a little trimmed off. The birthday party went really good. We had a nice time with family and friends. We did miss some due to the flu. (We missed you Missy, Ashley, Bobby, Makayla.)
The last picture was of Abe testing out the cupcakes before the party. I had gone down to the church to take some things prior to the party and Abe was lovin all the John Deere decorations! He kept saying "Look Mommy at all the tractors," not realizing they were his from home.
He got so many nice presents and loved each and every one of them! Okay, I liked the clothes more than he did but that is normal! ha ha We appreciate everyone celebrating our little guy with us. What will the theme be next year?? We have had a farm theme, Caillou and now John Deere. I am sure he will be into some cartoon theme again next year.
A special Thank You to Marla for all of your hard work. I really appreciate all that you did to make the party run so smooth and for the cleaning up afterwards!
2 comments:
Birthday parties are so much fun for the little ones, but quite a job for momma's! You did a great job! Looks really cute!
Yes, they are lots of work. I tend to put too much effort into it. I think it is worth it even though he won't even remember these younger years!
For the hour or two that we are celebrating him it is worth it. I can't believe he is almost 3! I was telling him the story of "3 years ago tonight..." ha ha My Mom tells me my birth story every year on my birthday. I can't imagine her not reminding me!
Post a Comment